The Luovi Way of Thinking
Our mission: To provide our students routes to employment and good life.
Our vision: To be the best place in a world of diverse people and competence.
Our Values: Creativity, innovation, competence, caring and joy.
Our Strategic goals
- Laying the foundations for work and for a good life through innovation and co-operation
- Achieving results with excellent and recognised Luovi quality*****
- Meeting objectives through balanced budgeting
- Enjoying learning, embracing competence
Luovi in short
- The largest special needs VET provider in Finland
- Operates nationwide in over 20 locations
- Administration based in Oulu
- Staff of 750
- 1 700 students in VET
- A part of Organisation for Respiratory Health in Finland
Our verifyed quality
- The Quality Award of Vocational Education and Training 2017 (The Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture)
- Recognised for Excellence 4-star 2014
- Erasmus+ VET Mobility Charter 2015
- Commendation in the Finnish Quality Award Competition for VET
- Leonardo da Vinci certifications for student and staff mobility