Bridge the Ocean
Collaboration with Canadian and European VET colleges to promote overseas mobility of students and VET staff. Study modules in hospitality, green construction and entrepreneurship. Toolkit to help you to carry out mobility overseas.
- to understand the global perspective in VET
- to strengthen the international aspect in the strategy of partner organisations
- to create a structure for reciprocal mobility and further cooperation between European and Canadian VET colleges
- to build a network of VET colleges to support the international collaboration
- to promote the validation and recognition of nonformal and informal learning
- to create study modules in the three sectors
- to prepare a toolkit with the BTO Info Centre to help other VET provi
- Model for international collaboration as a part of strategies of VET providers
- Hospitality in International working environment study module in Finland
- Green construction study module in Denmark
- Entrepreneurship study module in Canada
- Canada-Europe VET mobility -toolkit including practical advice to carry out overseas mobility
Bridge the Ocean is coordinated by Kainuu Vocational College. Partners are: Luovi Vocational College, Turku Vocational Institute, Lappia Vocational College from Finland, Tradium from Denmark, Aventus from the Netherlands and two Canadian partners, Nova Scotia Community College, NSCC and New Brunswick Community College, NBCC.
Bridge the Ocean is funded under Erasmus+ programme.
Manager of International Affairs
+358 40 319 3264