Luovi Global Education
Luovi Vocational College offers expert services in special needs education for educational institutions and other co-operation partners.
Luovi Global Education in Expo Dubai 2020
The Finnish pavilion presents globally leading clean technologies, a circular economy with sustainable use of resources, sustainable energy and digital solutions, mobile communications, machinery, education, health and wellbeing, travel and Finnish design.
Luovi is part of the Finland’s Snow Cape pavilion with the Education Finland cluster which hosts three days of inspiring presentations and discussion on education topics.
Luovi Fact Sheet
- Current student number globally enrolled in the field of VET is 1800
- The total number of staff is 700, since students need a lot of support and we provide student welfare services too.
- Some of the students have a personal assistant.
- Luovi’s turnover is 48,7 Million Euros (2019)
- Associated member of Education Finland
Need to train your staff?
We offer services in special needs education for educational institutions, teachers and other staff working with special need students. Our services cover counselling, guidance and consultancy, as well as diverse training courses. The aim is to promote recognition of students’ need for support and to ensure that these are taken into account when planning and implementing studies.
Services are tailor made and co-created together with the client. The length of the services vary from one day training to long lasting consultation.
Join our study visits and job shadowing
You can choose from one day introduction to one-week study visit. Come and learn how we provide education and training for students with special education needs (SEN) and/or disabilities.
In-service training on vocational special needs education
Strengthen the capacity of your staff and join Luovi’s in-service training.
RUORI Assessment Tool
The number of learners who have challenges in learning and who need special support in their studies is growing constantly. RUORI assessment helps to develop learning paths and support services for students. Become a qualified RUORI professional and join the training.
- The Quality Award of Vocational Education and
- Training 2017 (The Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture)
- Recognised for Excellence 4-star 2014
- Erasmus+ VET Mobility Charter 2015
Ms Mari Kontturi
Manager of International Affairs
+358 40 319 3264
Ms Anne Tornberg
Director of Development
+358 40 319 3675