Luovi Global Education
Luovi Vocational College offers expert services in special needs education for educational institutions and other co-operation partners.
Luovi Fact Sheet
- Current student number globally enrolled in the field of VET is 1800
- The total number of staff is 700, since students need a lot of support and we provide student welfare services too.
- Some of the students have a personal assistant.
- Luovi ’s turnover is 48,7 Million Euro (2019)
- Associated member of Education Finland
Need to train your staff?
We offer services in special needs education for educational institutions, teachers and other staff working with special need students. Our services cover counselling, guidance and consultancy, as well as diverse training courses. The aim is to promote recognition of students’ need for support and to ensure that these are taken into account when planning and implementing studies.
Services are tailor made and co-created together with the client. The length of the services vary from one day training to long lasting consultation.
Join our study visits and job shadowing
You can choose from one day introduction to one-week study visit. Come and learn how we provide education and training for students with special education needs (SEN) and/or disabilities.
- The Quality Award of Vocational Education and
- Training 2017 (The Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture)
- Recognised for Excellence 4-star 2014
- Erasmus+ VET Mobility Charter 2015
Manager of International Affairs
Ms Mari Kontturi
tel. +358 40 319 3264
Director of Development
Ms Anne Tornberg
tel. +358 40 319 3675