3 H – Project
Head, Heart, Hand
The 3-H project tries to help the high number of young people in VET pathways who are unmotivated or don’t feel well at school, a problem significantly accentuated by these last two years of the pandemic.
- The goal remains to prevent early school leaving,
- involving individual students in their personal motivations,
- working on methodologies that facilitate the acquisition of socio-emotional skills and
- on the other hand addressing students’ demotivation and malaise at school.
- Development of knowledge and methodologies to allow teachers to work on socio-emotional aspects
- Outline a strong reception model, dedicated to the first months of the students’ entry into VET courses
- Development / adoption of good practices that promote pupils’ well-being at school (from reception onwards) and motivate students
- Developing PBL experiences to develop socio-emotional skills and learn content in an authentic and contextualized way
3 H Project is coordinated by ENAC, Italy.
Other partners are:
- ENDO-FAP, Roma, Italy
- Centro San Viator, Sopuerta, Basque country, Spain
- Ammattiopisto Luovi, Oulu, Finland
- Università Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Milano, Italy
- UFIL Puerta Bonita, Madrid, Spain
- STEP Institut, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Friesland College, Leeuwarden, the Netherlands
Special Needs VET teacher
+358 40 319 3208